Just thinking back how we started applying to credit cards to earn points/miles, surely has been a wonderful experience.. We have been able to travel to places we only dreamed about, just to name a few; places like Hawaii, Venice Italy, Santorini Greece.. We started in mid 2015 and so far we have saved a lot of money on our travel journey..
If you are new to points and miles or you are considering getting a new credit card, here is a new one that offers so many great things all in one card.
- You will receive 80,000 points which you can redeem for any IHG Hotel Stays
- if you sign up an authorized user you will get 5000 additional points
- Anniversary Free Night which you will earned after 12 months of card being open, the points qualify for level of 40k points or less.
- Platinum Elite Status
- Fourth Award Night Free, when booking a stay of 4 nights or more
- Save 20% on Points Purchases
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Application Fee Statement Credit
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary every year.
On our road trip towards Arizona we stopped at a few Holiday Inn Hotels which is part of IHG, and I was impressed how nice and well decorated each hotel was. On this picture we were leaving Mobile, Alabama (you can read more about our trip there here)
As you can see this card offers many great advantages just for signing up.
I recall a few years back I wanted to get the IHG card with offer a bonus points of 70000, at the time it was perfect for us since we were doing some road trips for our son military events.
Instead we did earned some free points doing an envelope contest and through it our trip was almost free. Experiencing some of the IHG hotels we realized it is a good program and we wanted to wait until we applied for other cards to then consider an IHG credit card.
Seeing what this new card offer, we believe is a great time to apply for it and start earning some points for future travels.
If you would like to apply for it, or read more into it you can do so right here
Once you apply and the status is approved you need to spend $2000 on the first 3 months in order to receive the bonus points, in addition the Annual Fee is – $89
Hope you enjoyed this Travel Tip, which is a great way to prepared ahead and make some money by using this tip..